These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Drew’s Honeybees Inc.’s Website.
Drew’s Honeybees Inc. is located at:22 Huntington Ln. , Norwich
Connecticut – 06360, United States
By accessing drewshoneybees.com, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Drew’s Honeybees grants a conditional license to download, copy or print the materials on drewshoneybees.com for personal, non-commercial, or educational use. This not a transfer of title and under this license, you may not:
- modify or re-sell any of the materials on the site;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Drew’s Honeybees automatically terminates the license if you violate any of these restrictions. Drew’s Honeybees reserves the right to terminate a license or licenses at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded or transcribed materials in your possession whether electronic or printed.
Drew’s Honeybees makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Drew’s Honeybees or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on drewshoneybees.com, even if Drew’s Honeybees or Drew’s Honeybees authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on drewshoneybees.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Drew’s Honeybees does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are 100% accurate, complete, or current. Drew’s Honeybees may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Drew’s Honeybees has not evaluated all of the sites linked to on drewshoneybees.com and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Drew’s Honeybees of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Purchasing Products
Drewshoneybees.com sells products for private, personal, and residential use only. If you want to buy Drew’s Honeybees products to re-sell or otherwise distribute in any way you may contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to review, cancel and refund orders that we feel are being resold or that are shipping to an undeliverable address.
8. Product Reviews
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Drew’s Honeybees website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.